- The current patent and intellectual property (IP) market is very opaque. Many manual processes and middlemen make it a cumbersome and not attractive market.
- According to the World Intellectual Property Organization, the IP market is worth $180 billion annually.
- IPWe is creating the first global online patent marketplace where companies can license, sell and acquire patents.
- IPWe platform uses blockchain to store patents and transactions over patents.
- IPWe uses artificial intelligence to allow customers make smart searches within the entire patent register.
- On one side, Templum Markets help Fortune 500 and small and medium companies (SME’s) to tokenize patents, and then expose these tokens to investors on the other.
- This new kind of asset is aimed at credit funds, family offices and other qualified investors who are familiar with IP.
- These security offerings will trade on Templum Market’s platform.
- According to Vince Molinari, CEO of Templum Markets, a patent or patent portfolio can raise anywhere between 25 million to 250 million dollars.
- The first security token offering for a patent is slated for the first quarter of 2019.
Security tokens and the promise to democratize the patents industry
1 minutes left